Oct 18 – Prayer Request

I took Cathy to the airport early this morning. Despite the bright outlook last night for getting a seat, it is looking grim this morning. They apparently had so many empty seats that they switched the flight to a smaller plane, reducing the empty seats to 4. Cathy was not able to get on the flight to Atlanta and is waiting to see if she can get on to NYC, and it is also not looking good. Her nephew who got her the buddy pass standby ticket checked and says that it is not looking any better throughout the weekend, so she is pondering the option of buying a ticket, costing about $1500 at this late date. Please pray that she will get something soon to be able to get home to her dear Tim.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s